Where we live, there are three playgrounds near us and two of them can be reached without having to go on the two-lane road. The first one is closest to us, has 2 swings, around 3 slides, and some other things. We usually go there. The second one also has about the same, yet it's farther. I usually go there to get away from my brothers.
Today, we went to the first park for a picnic. I had meat sticks (Slim Jim's), turkey, cheese, crackers, and some other stuff. We also had a bag of skittles to share. We mostly just sat on the swings and ate laid in the sun. Apparently one of my brothers got cut and started bleeding, but I don't know when it happened or how. After we finished eating, we folded the blanket and threw away our trash and went home.
Comments
Post a Comment