March 4th was my brother's birthday. However, since we're in Mexico, he didn't get much, save for a few gifts. I woke up at 6:30 like I usually do, and Brandon woke up around 7:00, when I wished him a happy birthday. Around nine, our mother started making peanut butter and banana cookies for breakfast. After that, things were like a pretty normal day until around dinner.
We had breakfast for dinner, which was french toast. After we all finished and cleaned the kitchen (I had to wash the dishes for Brandon (since it was his birthday) as well as do the dishwasher), we moved on to the presents. He got goggles, a game called "Coup: Rebellion", and $50 credit. The cake was yellow cake with chocolate frosting. After we finished eating, we played his new game and I went to bed, so I'm not sure if anything else eventful happened.
We had breakfast for dinner, which was french toast. After we all finished and cleaned the kitchen (I had to wash the dishes for Brandon (since it was his birthday) as well as do the dishwasher), we moved on to the presents. He got goggles, a game called "Coup: Rebellion", and $50 credit. The cake was yellow cake with chocolate frosting. After we finished eating, we played his new game and I went to bed, so I'm not sure if anything else eventful happened.

That's about the saddest pile of birthday presents I've ever seen....
ReplyDelete