While we were driving through California to get to Oregon, where our new home and last stop on the trip is, we stopped at a few places. One of them was the glass beach, which I can explain later. The one I remember most though is the Redwood Forest. When we got there, we first parked near the bathroom building. We decided to take our cats on a walk through the forest (it said no dogs, but cats aren't dogs and we ended up carrying them most of it anyway.)
![]() |
| Most accurate size. |
The trees were extremely tall. Some were over 300 feet in the air. I grabbed a paper guide and we started to walk through. We saw some interesting trees like one you could walk into and stare up into the infinite darkness, and a tree which was split and you could walk through it. The cats were very feisty though, and they tried to run for most of it. At one point I held Ozzy (one of our cats) too close to the other one (named Rory), so Rory attacked. That made Ozzy run and I had to chase him. I had to climb over a fallen tree but I managed to catch up (it helped that he stopped). Finally, after that, we saw a fallen over tree which was about as long as the other trees were tall, and we headed back to continue the drive.

Comments
Post a Comment