A few days ago (I'm pretty sure it was the fifth) we went to a pool near the mountainside. I'm not sure if it has a name, as I can't find it anywhere. Most of the pools we tried to go here had freezing water, so there wasn't much for us to do there. This one advertised as having a heated pool, yet I was still skeptical. When we got there, we showed them a pass and they let us in.
The water wasn't too bad, but it definitely wasn't heated very well. It was still semi-cold and my brothers said they were freezing. We noticed a different pool which was probably used for volleyball, but since no one was in it at the time, we sent one of my brothers to test it. They said it was good, so we went over there. It was okay, but over time it also felt sort of cold. After an hour or two, we went home.
The water wasn't too bad, but it definitely wasn't heated very well. It was still semi-cold and my brothers said they were freezing. We noticed a different pool which was probably used for volleyball, but since no one was in it at the time, we sent one of my brothers to test it. They said it was good, so we went over there. It was okay, but over time it also felt sort of cold. After an hour or two, we went home.
Comments
Post a Comment