Earlier today (and a few days ago), I noticed my brother taking surveys on our families likes and dislikes. I knew I couldn't copy him, so I decided to do the opposite. The first one I interviewed was my mother, who dislikes sand/crumbs in the bed, brothers who fight, and scorched pots and pans, among other things. My youngest brother Aaron says he dislikes school (some of the time), his brother Brandon ("sometimes"), and he's not sure about the rest.
When I tried to ask my other brother Brandon about his dislikes, he simply said "I don't know." He stopped answering when I tried to ask him again. Later, he told me "small hotels/motels" however. However, my father made up for Brandon's lack of dislikes. The list includes but is not limited to:
When I tried to ask my other brother Brandon about his dislikes, he simply said "I don't know." He stopped answering when I tried to ask him again. Later, he told me "small hotels/motels" however. However, my father made up for Brandon's lack of dislikes. The list includes but is not limited to:
- brussel sprouts
- crustaceans ("aka 'bugs of the sea'")
- not understanding something
- the taste of coffee (I don't mind the smell)
- smoking
- bad pets and bad pet owners
- things that are too expensive
- apple products
- sucralose
- aspertame
- too many rules
- slow internet
- the loss of couch co-op as a standard
I noticed some similarities between our family. Almost our whole family dislikes smoking, and most of us dislike very slow internet. I guess that makes sense, considering we're all related.
Comments
Post a Comment