A few weeks ago (as of writing) in Phoenix, we went to Lake Pleasant. We first took a small ride on a boat to a restaurant (as the bridge was broken). After that, we returned and saw the site for what is intended to be the largest water slide in the world (it is still under construction however). After that, we drove right up to where the lake was so we could unload the kayaks. The road actually went into the water, so there must be more water than there was the first time the road was built. So we unloaded the kayaks there and got them into the water. There were two islands, and we decided to paddle to the second. There was actually a geocache there, but we didn't have the stuff we normally brought. We still signed the log though, as there was a pencil. While my brothers went to the same island, I tried to skipped rocks (I didn't do very good, but I skipped some). Shortly after they returned we packed up the kayaks and went home. Lake Pleasant was a pleasant lake.
Comments
Post a Comment