There are multiple advantages to living in Mexico. For starters, since the exchange rate of USD to Pesos is 1:20, most things are rather cheap compared to the United States. There is also the beach, which at low tide can go up to 2 kilometers down. I also like how the street looks outside. It feels like we went a century or two back in time (besides a few of the modern things like garage doors).
However, there are also disadvantages. Almost everything is in Spanish, which makes it hard as I don't speak Spanish. Some of the foods taste different from their American versions too, usually spicier. Most of the water would probably make us ill, except for a single tap in the house. Finally, there is not much to look at. It's a lot of sand besides the buildings and other things the community has built. Despite all this, I still think Mexico is a nice place to have a vacation.
However, there are also disadvantages. Almost everything is in Spanish, which makes it hard as I don't speak Spanish. Some of the foods taste different from their American versions too, usually spicier. Most of the water would probably make us ill, except for a single tap in the house. Finally, there is not much to look at. It's a lot of sand besides the buildings and other things the community has built. Despite all this, I still think Mexico is a nice place to have a vacation.

Comments
Post a Comment